MWC administrative offices are open as follows:
Monday to Friday:
9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The administrative offices are closed from 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Tutorial Service hours can be found here. For further information about the Tutorial Service, please contact the Coordinator at mwctutorial [at] mcgill.ca.
Contact a Course Coordinator
Note: If your instructor gives permission for you to hand in course work at the MWC's main office, the assignment must be dropped off during MWC opening hours or at a time agreed upon with the instructor.
For information concerning the following courses, please contact Dr. Diane Dechief at Email:
- CCOM 206 Communication in Engineering
- CCOM 314 Communicating Science
- CCOM 315 Writing the Internet
For information concerning the following courses, please contact Dr. Sue Laver at Email:
- CEAP 150 Critical Analysis and Composition
- CEAP 250 Research Essay and Rhetoric
- CESL 500 ESL: Research Essay and Rhetoric
- CCOM 200 Introduction to Creative Writing
- CCOM 205 Communication in Management
- YCCM 208 Professional Writing in Business
For information concerning the following courses, please contact Dr. Sarah Leu at Email:
- CESL 299 ESL: Academic English Seminar
- CESL 300 ESL: Academic English 2
- CESL 400 ESL: Essay and Critical Thinking