Our full-time staff are working both on campus and remotely to meet the needs of the McGill community.
Our office opening hours are as follows:
From June 24 to August 19 (only the Fridays) we will be closed.
- Monday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Should there be an unexpected closure of our offices, we will post this on our door and remain accessible via email during working hours. Thank you for your understanding!
In previous semesters, if your instructor had given permission for you to hand in course work at the MWC's main office, the assignment had to be dropped off during opening hours or at a time agreed upon with the instructor. Since we are limiting the exchange of written materials, our office will not be accepting any hardcopy assignments at this time.
Contact a Course Coordinator
For information concerning the following courses, please contact Dr. Zachary Abram at Email:
- WCOM 250 Research Essay and Rhetoric
- WCOM 202 Communication in Management
- YCCM 208 Professional Writing in Business
For information concerning the following courses, please contact Dr. Mehdi Babaei at mehdi.babaei [at] mcgill.ca (Email:)
- WCOM 235 ESL: Academic English 2
- WCOM 245 ESL: Essay and Critical Thinking
- WCOM 255 ESL: Research Essay and Rhetoric
- WCOM 645 Fundamentals of Academic Writing in English
- YCCM 600 Scientific Writing and Publishing: Graduate ESL
For information concerning the following courses, please contact Ross Sundberg at ross.sundberg [at] mcgill.ca (Email):
- WCOM 206 Communication in Engineering
- WCOM 295 ESL: Academic English Seminar
- WCOM 635 Strategies for Academic Communication in English
- WCOM 655 Pronunciation for Effective Communication
For information concerning the following course, please contact Sarah Wolfson at Email:
For information concerning the following courses, please contact Yvonne Hung at yvonne.hung [at] mcgill.ca (Email:)
- WCOM 314 Communicating Science
- WCOM 317 Writing the Internet
- WCOM 614 Communicating Science to the Public
Inquiries concerning graduate-level courses and other aspects of the Graphos program should be directed to: please contact Dr. Yvonne Hung at Email.