MIMM Graduate Student Seminars
Seminars are held on Thursdays from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM in the DUFF Amphitheater. MIMM student seminar guidelines are described in detail in our Departmental Handbooks. For MIMM Graduate Students:
- Attendance at the MIMM Graduate Student Seminars continues to be compulsory for students enrolled in the M.Sc., Fast-Track, and Ph.D programs during both the Fall and Winter terms.
- Students are permitted to miss only one (1) seminar day per term.
- Students must complete an online attendance form to confirm their presence at each seminar.
- To access this form, students will receive a QR code from the seminar facilitator after the final presentation of the day at each seminar.
- The form also contains a section where students must provide a brief summary of the main insights gained from attending the seminar.
*Please be aware that the schedule is a working document and may undergo revisions. Students and faculty will be informed of any schedule changes as soon as they become available.