Our Choosing the Right Target conference concluded with comments and discussion by a panel of distinguished observers of monetary policy:
- Angela Redish of the Vancouver School of Economics
- David Andolfatto of Simon Fraser University and the Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis
- Sentator Dianne Bellemare
- Kevin Carmichael of The Financial Post
- David Dodge, former Governor of the Bank of Canada and former Deputy Minister of Finance
You can read comments from several of these panelists in our collection of papers, "Where are we headed? Exploring the future of Canadian monetary policy." In addition, watch a recording of the session to catch up on the panelists' wide-ranging discussion.