Le Réseau d’expertise en droit est une façon originale et enrichissante pour vous, comme diplômé(e), de partager vos connaissances, votre cheminement personnel et votre expertise professionnelle.
This form contains three sections and completing it should take no more than 10 minutes. Your answers can be saved as a draft, so you can edit them before submitting the form. The information you provide will be used solely by the Faculty of Law for the purpose of matching you to the right students and Faculty events.
Please use the Next Page and Previous Page buttons to navigate the form.
Description of our various involvement opportunities
- Alumni mentor: Share your advice on academic success, careers, work/life balance, and diversity experiences with a student who wishes to connect with a mentor. Read our Alumni Mentor Guidelines to find out more.
- Meet exchange and summer students: Every year, the Faculty sends 60-70 BCL/JD students on exchange to partner universities. Students also pursue summer internships and positions across Canada and around the world. Meet them for coffee, or show them around!
- Career development activities: Join us for a Career Day, networking cocktail, or job workshop; act as a resource person for an industry, or participate in a club’s speed meet. Our students’ diverse career interests cover every area of law and type of practice, including non-law options.
- Moot coach: Every year, students represent McGill Law at various mooting competitions. Our volunteer coaches help prepare the next generation of lawyers for the courtroom.
- Admissions Ambassador: Share your McGill Law experience and perspective with newly admitted students and help them choose McGill's Faculty of Law. Meet with prospective students when recruitment activities are taking place near you.
- McGill Law internship partner: Supervise students who will obtain credits within your organization through the Legal Clinic Program, the Centre for Human Rights and Pluralism human rights internships, or through a required Majors internship.
- McGill Law employer: Are you looking to take on McGill Law summer or part-time students, articling students or recent alumni? We would be happy to help you advertise your opportunities via myFuture.
- Something else: Is there another way, not listed below, in which you'd like to be involved at the Faculty of Law?
If you clicked Something Else above, please indicate what sort other of activity you'd like to participate in at the Faculty of Law.