2020-2021 Organization Registration is closed as of February 1, 2021.
The Organization Registration for 2021-2022 will commence in the fall.
Please contact myinvolvement [at] mcgill.ca if you would like to be notified when organization registration will reopen for the 2021-2022 school year.
myInvolvement is an online space that gives organizations increased presence on campus! By registering your organization with us, you can use the myInvolvement to:
- create and promote events (includes event RSVP feature)
- create forms
- conduct elections (student government only)
- organize and maintain your roster and message members
- share documents and photos
- request reports for your student organization
In addition, some of your involvement opportunities may be eligible to appear on students’ Co-Curricular Records! Offering students recognition for their hard work helps with recruitment and retention of members and leaders. Please see our CCR page for more information.
If your organization was registered with us in the past, you can search for it in the Organization Directory. All eligible McGill student organizations can join:
- student government organizations (PGSAs, UG faculties, UG departments)
- student organizations, clubs, and services affiliated with a student government organization above
- independent student organizations and initiatives officially affiliated with McGill University
We’re here to help you! We offer you training and support as you learn to use our tools and set up your page. We offer user guides with basic instructions for using myInvolvement and are available for one-on-one or group training sessions as needed. If you would like further information or have questions, please contact us at myinvolvement [at] mcgill.ca.