- Presentation on the four core genotypes by Sherri Lee Jones, presented in November 2019 at the Montreal Neurological Institute as part of an HBHL/Scientista workshop on sex- and gender-based analysis plus (SGBA+) in research.
McGill's EDI resources are listed on the Equity at McGill website. This page also includes information on employment equity, equity education, EDI in research, and preventing and responding to misconduct at McGill.
External Resources and References
- External resources curated by Equity at McGill, including resources from Tri-Council and FRQ, a reading list and list of professional associations and networks for minority and equity groups
- Decolonising Science Reading List, maintained by Chanda Prescod-Weinstein
- Gewin, V. What does it take to make an institution more diverse? Six researchers share their ideas for improving representation. (2018). Nature 558, 149-151.
- Henry, F., James, C., Li, P. S., Kobayashi, A. L., Smith, M., Ramos, H., & Enakshi, D. (2017). The equity myth : racialization and indigeneity at Canadian universities. UBC Press. (e-book available through the McGill Library)
- Hunt, V., Yee, L., Prince, S., & Dixon-Fyle, S. Delivering through diversity. (2018). McKinsey & Company.
- Nielsen, M.W., Bloch, C.W. & Schiebinger, L. Making gender diversity work for scientific discovery and innovation. Nat Hum Behav 2, 726-734 (2018).
- Project Implicit: A series of online tests developed by Harvard (some part of ongoing research studies), which measure unconscious bias on a variety of topics.
- Tannenbaum, C., Ellis, R.P., Eyssel, F. et al. Sex and gender analysis improves science and engineering. Nature 575, 137-146 (2019).
- Unconscious Bias in Peer-Review: 20-minute online course developed by the Government of Canada.
- Uprooting Whiteness (Supremacy & Domination), maintained by Willam R. Frey