There are two Interfaculty Programs offered through the Bieler School of Environment, one of them in partnership with the Department of Geography:
- The Interfaculty Program in Environment; and,
- The Interfaculty Program in Sustainability, Science and Society. This program is offered in partnership with the Department of Geography.
For information on the B.A.&Sc. degree requirements, see the University's 'Programs, Courses, and University Regulations e-Calendar. In addition, the Science Office for Undergraduate Student Advising (SOUSA) website provides Arts & Science students with general academic information and advice about issues such as faculty and degree requirements, registration issues, interfaculty transfers, study away, academic standing, and graduation.
See also Information for Students for details concerning:
- Suggested First Year courses
- Taking courses Outside your Faculty/Degree Program, or on the "Other" campus (Science students, in particular, need to be aware of the Restricted Courses list)
- ENVR course sections - beware!
- Statistics course(s) overlap
- Your Faculty's Student Affairs Office