Startup Internship Program: Information Session (Summer 2021)
Is your startup thinking about applying for the Startup Internship Program? Do you want to learn more about this opportunity and how it can benefit your startup?
McGill Engine's Associate Director will be present to walk you through the program and answer questions!
Startup Internship Program (Summer)
Are you a McGill-affiliated startup? Do you need an intern this summer but don't have the funds to hire one? The McGill Engine is helping bridge this gap! 7 approved and eligible Startup venture will have the chance to interview and select one full-time McGill undergraduate intern for the summer. Engine will cover the stipend of $6,000 which will go directly to the intern over a 12 week period, from May 31st -August 20th.
Startup Application Deadline is March 28th @ 11:59 PM
- The lead applicant must be a student (undergraduate, graduate, or postdoc) registered full-time in a McGill Faculty of Engineering program and in good academic standing
- Minimum of 2 co-founders
- Apply Here!
- Supervision, support and reporting will be required by both the startup and the intern throughout the internship along with mid-point reporting. In addition, a mentor selected by the Engine will be assigned to each intern.
- A maximum of 7 startups will receive 1 intern each
- The intern position must be filled by a McGill undergraduate student
- Once the startups have been selected Engine will help advertise the posting across McGill faculties