The Pathy Foundation Fellowship is an intensive, immersive, 12-month experiential-learning opportunity in youth leadership and community engagement. We provide comprehensive training, dedicated ongoing support, and $40,000 in funding to equip Fellows with the best possible tools and supports to grow as leaders, make an impact in a community they’re connected with, and gain competencies that will serve them for life.
The program is designed for students who demonstrate:
- the capacity and potential to grow and evolve into effective agents of change;
- a strong, meaningful, pre-existing connection to a community (domestic or international); and
- an innovative project/initiative idea on how to strengthen their chosen community.
For more information, and to register for application support or Info Sessions, please visit: https://linktr.ee/pathyfellowship or email Sarah Kalisa at sarah.kalisa [at] mcgill.ca .
Applications are now open! The deadline to apply is November 11th at 2pm Eastern / 3pm Atlantic.
As a fellow, you will enhance your:
- Professional development skills: Learn how to pitch, plan, budget, implement, evaluate and report on a socially-innovative project. You will develop as a leader and gain valuable connections and in-demand skills as you kick start your career.
- Personal growth: With personal leadership coaching you will tap into and enhance your capacities as an individual and leader. You will face and overcome personal and professional challenges, building competencies that will serve you for life.
- Community engagement: You will learn how to find creative solutions to community priorities and issues. You will connect with other change-makers and develop new professional and personal networks.
- Successful candidates will receive up to $40,000 in funding
- Applicants must be McGill graduating, full-time students who will complete their final course requirements within this year's eligibility window (i.e., AFTER last year's Fellowship start date and BEFORE this year's Fellowship start date. Pathy operates on a June-to-June cycle to check annual program start dates, please see the program schedule).
- Eligibility is based on your end of studies date, not on your convocation date.
- If you have already finished your studies (before the current cohort's program date) you are not eligible to apply. If you complete your final course work after the start date of this year's program, you are eligible to apply for next year's cycle. In this case, you are encouraged to fill out an Expression of Interest on the Pathy website.
- Applicants must be permanent residents, or Canadian citizens, under the age of 30.
For more information, please contact Sarah Kalisa at sarah.kalisa [at] mcgill.ca