Create accessible content
- Make sites accessible, McGill's digital standards
- Social media accessibility guidelines, McGill Newsroom
- Video and audio accessibility
Accessibility resources from the Office of Sustainability
Is your site accessible?
- Editorially (WMS sites only)
- 7 must-have accessibility tools every website DIYer needs
McGill University websites are tested using the following technologies:
- Google Chrome WAVE Evaluation Tool, version 3.0.9
- Google Chrome WCAG Color contrast checker, version 3.5.4
- VoiceOver for macOS Catalina
Resources for faculty
For details about accessibility selection criteria for teaching and learning tools see: Tools to support teaching and learning.