General support questions and requests
Visit the IT Support Site
For emergencies, call (514) 398-3398.
See request forms for WMS sites below.
google.analytics [at] mcgill.ca (E-mail us) to sign up for weekly or monthly Google Analytics traffic reports.
Fill out our webform to request consultation support for large-scale web projects like website redesigns.
McGill DS (beta)
McGill's design system (McGill DS) helps UI designers, developers, and agencies build McGill-branded sites and applications outside the WMS. Use this form if you need support, have a question, or want to suggest an improvement.
Choose a tab below to see contact information and resources for specific aspects of your website.
WMS support & requests
For requests regarding the Web Management System (WMS), there are forms on the IT Support Site for handling specific issues.
NOTE: You must have a McGill username and password to access these forms.
- Report an issue / Ask a question about the WMS
- Sign up for a Web Services Q&A chat session to get hands-on assistance with your website.
Channels news and events
New site requests
- Request for WMS site to go live
- Add/remove permissions on WMS for site managers, editors and reviewers
- Request/remove permissions to post Channels news & events
- Request for a URL redirect
- Request for Remote Application Server provisioning or access