The Server Training Program educates student alcohol providers about their legal responsibilities as servers, and provides practical methods for ensuring responsible consumption.
- promotes responsible alcohol practices in general;
- increases the participants' understanding of campus policies and regulations;
- encourages an attitude that places as a priority the well-being, health, security and safety of everyone;
- increases participants' awareness of civil liability to individuals and the university in relation to alcohol sales and service; and
- to increase the participant's understanding of the liquor laws in Quebec and related regulations.
Please register 24 hours prior to the start time of the workshop to receive the invitation to the online meeting.
All Wellness Hub events are made available only to McGill students who have registered. To keep our virtual space safe, please do not allow any other person to access your registration information. By choosing to participate, you consent that your name (or preferred name), image and voice may be shared with other participants.
Online Event Instructions
You will receive the invitation to the online training via MS Teams 10-15 minutes before the start of the training.