Corporate Law and Governance
- Darren Rosenblum: business associations, corporate governance, inclusion and diversity.
- Courses: (1) Business Associations; (2) Specialized Topics in Law 7: Corporate Governance.
- Peer Zumbansen: business associations, corporate governance, transnational law, legal theory, artificial intelligence.
- Courses: (1) Business Associations; (2) Specialized Topics in Law 6: Transnational Law; (3) Regulating Artificial Intelligence; (4) Law and Political Economy in the 21st Century.
- Allison Christians: domestic tax law, international tax law, tax policy, socio-economic rights, sustainable development, technology.
- Courses: (1) Taxation; (2) Tax Policy.
- Robert Raizenne [Adjunct]: mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings, corporate finance, international tax.
- Course: International Taxation.
- Catherine Walsh: secured transactions, private international law, international business law.
- Course: Private International Law.
- Marc Barbeau [Adjunct]: corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, private equity.
- Course: Corporate Finance.
- Kenneth Atlas [Adjunct]: banking, secured and unsecured debt financing, corporate restructuring, bankruptcy and insolvency, project finance, venture capital.
Commercial Law and Arbitration
- Andrea Bjorklund: international arbitration, international commercial law, international treaties.
- Courses: (1) Law and Practice of International Trade; (2) Specialized Topics in Law 12: Arbitration and the Courts.
- Fabien Gélinas: international arbitration, international commercial contracts, cyberjustice.
- Courses: (1) Contractual Obligations; (2) Resolution of International Disputes.
- Armand de Mestral: regional economic integration, international trade law, international environmental law, international humanitarian law.
- Courses: Specialized Topics in Law 15: Regional Trade Agreements.
- Pierre-Emmanuel Moyse: intellectual property, commercial law, property law, civil evidence.
- Geneviève Saumier: private international law, international commercial law, consumer law.
- Courses: (1) Private international law; (2) Judicial Institutions and Civil Procedure.
- Louise Otis [Adjunct]: civil and commercial mediation, international and domestic arbitration.
- Course: Focus Week Workshop 1: The Law of International Organizations.
- James Woods [Adjunct]: commercial litigation, commercial arbitration.
- Marc Lemieux [Adjunct]: banking law, corporate finance, international trade, white-collar crimes.
Labour Law and Employment Law
- Adelle Blackett: labour law, trade regulation, legal history, critical race theory.
Technology and Law, including Artificial Intelligence
- Ignacio Cofone: business associations, privacy law, artificial intelligence, discrimination.
- Courses: (1) Privacy Law; (2) Advanced Civil Law Obligations; (3) Regulating Artificial Intelligence
- Richard Gold: intellectual property, biotechnology, commercial law, international trade law.
- Courses: (1) Intellectual and Industrial Property; (2) Law Innovation; (3) Advanced Common Law Obligations.
- Sunny Handa [Adjunct]: communication law, cybersecurity, technology.
- Peer Zumbansen: “business associations, corporate governance, transnational law, legal theory, law and technology, artificial intelligence and regulation”
- Course: Regulating Artificial Intelligence
Climate Change and Law
- Yaëll Emerich: property law, secured transactions, environmental law, legal theory.
- Courses: (1) Property; (2) Secured Transactions.
- Richard Janda: administrative law, environmental law, economic regulation, business associations, competition law.
- Courses: (1) Specialized Topics in Law 20: Panarchy; (2) Administrative Process.
For more information, visit the Student Affairs Office Courses page, and the Faculty of Law's Research Strengths page.