Further information for undergraduates may also be found on the Academic Advising site.
Links to sites of further interest to students are posted on the right side of this page.
Office: Arts 155 ‘B’; Phone: (514) 398-1092; matthew.dupuis [at] mcgill.ca (Email) .
- Advises students (new, current and potential students) regarding program related issues and provides general information
- Advises students during add/drop period and assists with their course selection, program objectives and requirements.
- Handles all student queries.
- Reviews students records to verify if they have met program requirements and are eligible to graduate.
- Informs students of student services and other resources which are available to them.
- Enters the permit overrides on a student's record once approved by the adviser/instructor.
- Provides preliminary information relating to the Museum Internship Course, Exchange Program, Study Away and CREPUQ.
- Available for advising during the Departmental Orientation Sessions and during regular office hours.
- Keeps students informed about Important Deadlines and Upcoming Events.
- Advise students during add/drop period and assist with their course selection and grant course approval (if applicable).
- Approve the Host Institute for the Museum Internship Course and provide assistance in related areas.
- Approval of course equivalencies and of courses taken through CREPUQ, Study Away and Exchange Programs.
- Assist students with their academic study plan, preparation for graduate school and career planning.
- Available for advising during the Departmental Orientation Sessions and during office hours.
Undergraduate Director for Art History:
Professor Chriscinda Henry
Office: Arts W-240; Phone: (514) 398-7386; AHadvisor.ahcs [at] mcgill.ca (Email)
Undergraduate Director for Communication Studies:
Professor Will Straw
Office: Arts W-110; Phone: (514) 398-7667; CSadvisor.ahcs [at] mcgill.ca (Email)