All student rooms are fully furnished and include private bathrooms, air conditioning, and a flatscreen TV. In addition to the shared kitchen, students in La Citadelle enjoy a large common area on the first floor and a quiet study room, both surrounded by windows. Situated in the center of the downtown area, La Citadelle is a recently renovated hotel style residence building located two blocks east of McGill campus.
Lease is for a period of 8.67 months from August 15, 2024 to May 4, 2025.
- no-charge laundry facilities
- hot water
- The building hosts 288 students in 58 single rooms and 115 double rooms.
- Modern dormitory-style housing with private bathrooms, full communal kitchen, study room, gym and lounges.
- Rooms are furnished with double size bed and mattress, desk, chair, dresser, bookshelf, lamp, drapery, wastepaper basket and a small fridge. Please Note: Beds in double rooms will be deep pocket double. Beds in single rooms will be queen.
- 24-hour front desk with card reader access turnstiles.
- On-site laundry facilities included in the rent. The use of washers and dryers in the residence buildings are available 24/7 at no additional charge.
- On-site maintenance staff.
Mandatory Meal Plan
- Students living at LC are on the All You Care To Eat Mandatory Meal Plan and have access to all the dining halls and on-campus restaurants.
- LC has a cafe in the building that offers a pantry-style breakfast and lunch, with a cold buffet selection.
- In close proximity are Carrefour Sherbrooke and Royal Victoria College dining halls.
Tour our residence