The School of Information Studies offers four 15-credit certificate programs at the graduate level.
For students or professionals holding a bachelor's degree or higher, we offer the following three programs:
Looking for our Online Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity? You can find it here.
Graduate Certificate in Digital Archives Management
Prepare for work in areas of digital archives, digital curation and digital content management with courses on:
- the principles and practices in archival studies
- digital curation
- strategies for digital preservation
- enterprise content management
Graduate Certificate in Information Architecture
Prepare for work as information architects and information designers with courses on:
- the design and assessment of information systems, databases, websites, and interfaces
- techniques for data mining
- issues related information security
Graduate Certificate in Information & Knowledge Management
Prepare for work in the areas of information and knowledge management with courses on:
- the information behaviour of individuals, networks, and organizations
- the nature of tacit and explicit knowledge services
- strategies for identifying, capturing, organizing, storing, sharing, and using knowledge
For library and information professionals holding a master's degree from an American Library Association (ALA)-accredited program:
Graduate Certificate in Library & Information Studies
Update your qualifications to prepare for advanced responsibility, refresh skills, or redirect your career through an individualized program of study.