Applications are now closed
Please download the reference document which outlines eligibility requirements and restrictions:
Applications must contain all five (5) Required Documents listed below, combined into one (1) PDF file. For more information on combining documents in PDF click here
1. Application Form
Please download and complete (typed) the following form:
2. Personal Statement (maximum 1 page) specifying:
- Graduate training program
- Rationale for acquiring the proposed training and choosing the specific topic (i.e. what will be the impact of this training on your professional development and personal goals).
- Fit with goals and objectives of the RCN
3. Confirmation of registration in selected graduate program at McGill University.
4. Letter from supervisor confirming recruitment of applicant, strategic fit, and proposed research work (maximum 1 page).
5. Applicant's curriculum vitae.
The application materials must be submitted as a single PDF file labeled as follows, Last Name of Applicant_Kuok2021 (e.g. Tremblay_Kuok2021).
Applications will NOT be accepted if they are:
- Filled out by hand
- Incomplete or inaccurate
- Submitted past the deadline
- Containing documents additional or different from the items described above
Applications should be submitted to:
Gayle A. Shinder, PhD
Chair’s Senior Advisor for Academic Programs
Gerald Bronfman Department of Oncology
Email: gayle.shinder [at] mcgill.ca