SPIRITUAL COMMUNITY/WORSHIP (alphabetical)
- Latter-Day Saint
- Orthodox Christian
- Peoples Church
- Unitarian Universalist
- United Church
- Christ Church Cathedral holds various in-person services, and live streams of services are available on the Cathedral YouTube Channel. Their queer ministry, QueerSpace@CCC offers a bilingual discussion group for LGBTQ+ Christians to share about the intersections of their identity and faith together. They meet on the fourth Sunday of the month at 12:15 pm.
- St. Martha's of the Basement, the Young Adult Ministry at Christ Church Cathedral, holds weekly Bible study and supper every Wednesday at 6:00 pm. Find details on their Facebook page.
- Birks Chapel (McGill School of Religious Studies Birks building 2nd floor) hosts a Holy Communion Service with sermon called "Draw Near with Faith" every Tuesday at noon.
- 11:00 AM: Montreal Baha'i Community holds Sunday Devotional online. Visit their website for the zoom link and info [at] bahaimontreal.org (contact them) for more info.
- Montreal Baha'i Shrine is open Wednesday from 7-9pm and Saturdays and Sundays from 1-4pm. Direct message their Facebook page with questions.
- Mass in the Upstairs Chapel of the Newman Centre is held daily Monday-Friday at 4:30 PM, and is preceded by Confession at 3:30 PM and Eucharistic Adoration at 4:00 PM. On Sundays, mass is held in the main hall at 5:00 PM and is preceded by Confession at 4:30 PM.
- The Newman Centre offers two Bi-weekly programs at 6 PM on Wednesdays: The Gonzaga and Badano Outreach Program and Multi-Lingual Rosary.
- Messe Universitaire is hosted each Sunday at 6:00 PM at Centre Étudiant Benoit-Lacroix at Université de Montreal. CÉBL offers a wide variety of weekly gatherings and programming. Contact them at
cebl.info [at] gmail.com">cebl.info [at] gmail.com for full details.
- Les 6@9 au Centre Étudiant Benoît Lacroix Un moment dans la semaine pour se réunir, discuter et fraterniser autour d’un bon repas fait maison. Tous les jeudis pendant l'année scolaire.
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Visit the Montreal Quebec Mount Royal Stake Facebook event page for in-person meeting schedules.
- Chabad at McGill hosts Shabbat Dinners Fridays at 7:30 PM, and Shabbat morning services at 10:30 am on Saturdays. Register to attend.
- Shabbat evening and morning services are offered in-person and online by Montreal's Temple Emanu-El-Beth Sholom. For information about other activities, see their Facebook page.
- Visit JLive's website to find numerous events for Jewish young adults in Montreal.
- Ascension Lutheran Church holds Sunday services at 10:30 am. Visit their YouTube page for live streaming.
- Mennonite Fellowship of Montreal holds in-person Sunday services at 11:00 am.
- Canadian Institute of Islamic Civilization, located at 615 Rue Belmont, Montréal, offers a variety of educational events and community activities and resources.
- McGill MSA's Prayer Spaces Map includes places for prayer on campus as well as links to mosques nearest to campus.
- Watch MSA's Facebook page for updates about when Fall programming, including when Friday prayers will restart in August.
- St-Nicholas Russian Orthodox Church offers in-person Divine Liturgy at 9:15 am each Sunday, preceded by Confession at 8:30 AM. Visit their service schedule for more info.
- Visit the Eastern Orthodox Livestreaming services Facebook group for links to live streams.
- Peoples Church of Montreal's young adult ministry, CU20, meets every Wednesday at 7:30 pm at 2097 Union Ave for Bible study and other activities.
- The Church of St. Andrew and St. Paul holds in-person services each Sunday at 11:00am. Worship is also live streamed and accessible on YouTube.
- A&P's Young Adult Group organizes activities during the school year. Watch for updates on programming starting in Fall 2022 with the new young adult group leader, Rev. Susan Brasier.
- Montreal mid-week Quaker Meeting is active during the summer. They meet online at 7:00pm each Wednesday. Stay tuned for possible in-person meetings in summer 2022. They also meet in-person at the Greene Centre Sundays at 11:00am. The last Sunday meeting each month is online only.
- Daily online meditation meetings are held by Pendle Hill Quaker Retreat and Conference Center from 8:30-9:10am.
- Join Jonathan Stewart for Online Mile End Meditation sessions offered via Google Meet at 11:00 am each Sunday.
- Secular Student Alliance Pan-Montreal is on break for the summer, but watch their Facebook page for updates.
- McGill Sikh Students hold Sukhmani Sahibs online daily at 6 PM. Please DM for the Zoom link on the FB page. Follow their Facebook page for updates. Register with the club and join their Whatsapp group using this webform.
- Visit our map to find local Gurdwaras.
- The Unitarian Church of Montreal holds in-person Sunday services at 10:30 am with the option to attend via zoom.
- Canadian Unitarian Council offers a variety of activities, including its young adult ministry.
- St. James United Church holds in-person Sunday services at 10:55 am that are live streamed on their Facebook page.
Do you know of programming we haven't listed? morsl [at] mcgill.ca (subject: New%20online%20resource%20suggestion) (Email us) with the link to help us grow our listings!