We are excited to announce that McGill has upgraded the Mercury course evaluation system for the summer term. Benefits of the upgrade include:
- Access for students to complete course evaluations on their mobile devices;
- Access to the course evaluation system for students, TAs, and instructors through myCourses;
- Improved email notifications for students, TAs, and instructors; and
- More sophisticated reporting functionality for instructors, TAs, and unit heads.
The first course evaluations in the upgraded system will be available for students to complete starting May 15, 2019. This website contains documentation and information about the upgraded system.
Questions regarding course evaluation content, process or policy
Contact the Mercury System Administrator by mercury.info [at] mcgill.ca (email). We will reply within two business days.
Technical support for Minerva and Mercury
Send an email to the ITsupport [at] mcgill.ca (subject: Mercury%20Course%20Evaluations) (IT Service Desk) or call 514-398-3398 to get in touch with an IT Support consultant.
Support interpreting your course evaluation results
Request a consultation with an Academic Associate at Teaching and Learning Services.
Resources for instructors and staff
- IT Support website: Mercury for Faculty and Staff
- Online Manuals for Instructors
- Online Manuals for Unit Heads and Liaisons