We are excited to announce that McGill has upgraded the Mercury course evaluation system for the summer term. Benefits of the upgrade include:
- Access for students to complete course evaluations on their mobile devices;
- Access to the course evaluation system for students, TAs, and instructors through myCourses;
- Improved email notifications for students, TAs, and instructors; and
- More sophisticated reporting functionality for instructors, TAs, and unit heads.
The first course evaluations in the upgraded system will be available for students to complete starting May 15, 2019. This website contains documentation and information about the upgraded system.
All courses with Teaching Assistants have questions related to Teaching Assistants in the course evaluation questionnaire.
Student responses from course evaluations can provide you with valuable feedback for improving your teaching as well as documenting your experience for job applications.
This page contains:
- Strategies you can use to encourage student participation;
- Guidelines and recommendations to help you interpret your results; and
- Manuals to help you navigate your Mercury page.