Back to top
- McGill graduate students who require assistance for their own research will not be charged consultation fees.
- All clients will be given an initial hour of free consulting.
- All McGill faculty, staff, and researchers will be given free consultation for routine problems. For those problems requiring extensive or non-standard analyses, the client will be charged an hourly rate of $100 per hour.
- Under some circumstances, and by mutual agreement, the consultant will be regarded as a collaborator on the research and be a co-author on publications that depend on the statistical analyses carried out at the SCS; in these cases the consulting fee may be partially or wholly waived.
- Note. It is not intended that the SCS carry out the statistical analyses for Masters or Ph.D. theses but rather that advice and, on rare occasions, limited analyses be provided.