Members of the McGill community are invited to join Institute Members for a number of activities, including MedEd and HSE Rounds, and to request consultations on HSE innovations and research projects. We also invite colleagues to attend activities offered by the Faculty Development Office.
Educators and researchers from other faculties, schools and organizations are also welcome to join us for a Visiting Scholars Program as well as specially designed programs such as MedEd & All that Jazz and Teaching in the Clinical Setting.
In the area of community outreach and engagement, the Institute:
- Invites a broad range of stakeholders to participate actively in the pursuit of excellence and innovation in HSE and HSE research
- Offers evidence-informed consultations for clinicians, educators, researchers and learners regarding educational innovations and processes as well as educational research and scholarship in the health sciences
- Engages in community-building opportunities and collaborative exchanges with other HSE centers, units, departments and programs, locally, nationally and internationally
- Offers professional development activities to the local, national and international community of clinicians, educators and researchers with dedicated interest in health sciences education and research
- Provides visiting scholars with opportunities for collaboration and exchange in health sciences education and research