Positions - TBA
How to Apply
Apply as an external using an email address other than your McGill account (i.e. Hotmail, Gmail, etc.) if you fall into the following categories:
- Former employees (terminated in Workday) Example: you were a Course Lecturer in Fall 2020 but since then have not been employed by McGill
- McGill students (who currently do not have an active position/job in Workday)
Apply as an internal using your McGill email address if you are currently active as a McGill employee (in Workday) at the time of your application.
- Examples: Adjunct Professor, Affiliate Member, etc.
If you are a current active employee, follow the steps below to apply (please do not apply by creating a new profile for yourself):
- Log on the VPN prior to signing onto your Workday account
- Once this is done, connect to Workday
- At the top left-hand side there is a McGill crest and a search engine, search for the course you want to apply for.
- Click on “Internal: course name”
- Click “Apply”
Current list of priority points - Department of Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Occupational Health