Graders - Invigilators

Positions Available

Graders - EPIB 607 Inferential Statistics, 2 positions EN|FR


Until positions are filled.

How to Apply

See posting links above.

Important Note for International Students

International students must have a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number to apply for a position as teaching assistant (or other employment on campus). To apply for a Social Insurance Number, you will need to present your Visa/Study Permit and a McGill Employment Contract (printed on McGill letterhead) at your local Service Canada Centre. Please contact 514-398-6034 to obtain the necessary Employment Contract.

The Centre nearest McGill’s downtown campus is:

Montréal (Downtown) Service Canada Centre
Guy-Favreau Complex, Suite 034, 200 René-Lévesque Blvd West
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
​Tel: 1 866 274-6627

Back to top