Course Lecturer positions are governed by the McGill Course Lecturers and Instructors Union (MCLIU) collective agreement. Please consult the collective agreement for additional information on the selection process.
CURRENT LIST OF PRIORITY POINTS of the Department of Kinesiology & Physical Education.
- EDKP 100 - Introduction to Physical and Health Education in Quebec
- EDKP 292 - Nutrition and Wellness
- EDKP 307 - Evaluation in Physical Education
Applications are submitted electronically, via email to Valerie McConnell at admin.kpe [at] mcgill.ca
- The SUBJECT LINE of your email(s) should have the following format:
"Course# Semester Year YourLastName" e.g., "EDKP 200 Winter 2019 Smith"
Your application should include the following:
- Academic CV (PDF file format preferable). Please format as follows: last name CV and year eg "Smith CV 2019".
- MCLIU Application Form
- Optional: Cover letter. Your cover letter should be concise and focused. It should outline the specific expertise and experience you have in relation to the course(s) you are applying to teach and how you meet the Teaching Qualification Requirements (TQRs) for the courses in question.
NOTE: Due to the large number of applications we receive for course lecturer positions, unfortunately we cannot respond to each applicant individually. Only those being considered for positions will be contacted. Thank you for your interest and understanding.
Application Deadline - June 21, 2019
For information about teaching resources, click here.