The template files on this website are meant for CRRD Members to create personalized letterhead, presentations, etc.
The logos and design elements within these files should not be manipulated in any way nor should they be given to a third party without permission of the CRRD Executive.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, or if you have any questions, please contact us at:
The Research Institute, MUHC Glen Site
1001 Decarie Blvd., E-M0.3509
e-mail: crrd [at] mcgill.ca
1. Open the file below in your browser.
2. Copy the contents.
3. In your Outlook, click on File, Options, Mail, Signatures, New.
4. Enter the name of your signature (eg name2016) and press enter.
5. Paste into the Edit Signature box.
6. Edit the signature to display your information.
7. Save your signature. Set this new 2016 signature as being for New Message and Replies/Forwards. Note you can choose different signature files for Replies/Forwards if you choose (eg without logo).
8. Select Okay.