Google Code for Remarketing Tag - Bloom
Looking for the perfect program to advance your French? Discover the program that has helped thousands of students from over 60 countries work, study, and live in French, during our free information session.
The session will be hosted by program coordinator Kevin Stanley, who’s also one of your instructors, so you can get first-hand experience with our team and learn about this unique and effective program that’s now offered remotely, so you can learn from anywhere!
We’ll also discuss:
- Program structure: Eight-level program Elementary to Advanced
- Our immersive and interactive approach to teaching and learning
- Cultural Discovery Projects that allow students to explore different cultural facets of language learning
- Virtual conversation sessions with native French speakers
- Homework and materials
- Placement test and admission requirements
- Tuition and fees
- The McGill Certificate of Proficiency in French Language and Culture, which, when attained, is recognized throughout McGill as meeting the French language requirements for entry at both the undergraduate and graduate levels
Have questions? Have them ready to get answers from our French Language and Culture team!
Learn more about the program at mcgill.ca/scs-flc
Register now at mcgill.ca/x/ogi