- Access the ClockWork site and select "Schedule an Appointment"
- Book your Advising New Registration Appointment
- Create your account
- Ensure that your documentation is uploaded at least 2 business days before your scheduled appointment.
Detailed instructions: How to Register with Student Accessibility and Achievement
- Access the ClockWork site
- Select "Schedule an Appointment" and choose the type of appointment you want, with whom, the date, and confirm.
Your upcoming appointments are visible in the "My Calendar" module in ClockWork.
Detailed instructions: How to Book an Appointment
All students who have been registered with Student Accessibility and Achievement since before September 26th, 2022, must review and confirm their accommodations for the Fall 2022 semester. This can be done through the new Review and Confirm My Accommodations module in Clockwork.
Through this module, you will be able to select from your approved academic accommodations the accommodations you would like access to for each of your courses. Requesting your course-specific accommodations is a requirement. You will not have access to the following until this step is done:
- Scheduling your tests and exams
- Requesting alternate format materials
- Note-taking services through Clockwork
- Send Reasonable Consideration Requests to your instructors
To Review and Confirm Your Accommodations:
- In ClockWork, select "Review and Confirm My Accommodations".
- Request your accommodations: select the term, courses, and accommodations you would like to use for each course.
- Confirm if your accommodations require any changes, and submit.
Detailed instructions: How To Review and Confirm Your Accommodations
- Complete the Review and Confirm My Accommodations module and select your course-specific accommodations. The accommodations selected here are the ones that will be available to you when booking your exams for the selected course.
- In ClockWork, select "Schedule a Test or Exam"
- Select either "Schedule a test, mid-term or quiz" or "Schedule a Final Exam"
- Select your course and enter the course and accommodation information.
- Confirm and Complete Test/Exam Booking.
View your booked exams in "My Upcoming Events" in the Student Test/Exam Booking and Accommodations module.
Detailed instructions: How to Schedule a Test or Exam
In ClockWork, select "My Calendar". Your calendar displays your upcoming appointments, tests or exams with Student Accessibility and Achievement. You can cancel appointments or tests here as well.
Detailed instructions: How to Access Your Calendar
If alternate format is one of your accommodations:
- In ClockWork, select "Alternate Format Requests", and start a new request.
- Look under your "Registered Courses" for any alternate format material that is already available in the Student Accessibility and Achievement database for your course, and/or search for books by title or ISBN.
- If your book is not available, complete a "Request for Alternate Format Material Not Available in the Database" in ClockWork forms module.
Detailed instructions: How to Request Alternate Format
- Select "Alternate Format Requests"
- Select "My requests". When materials are ready for download, click the download item.
- If you have requested a hard copy format (such as Braille), you will need to present yourself at the Student Accessibility and Achievement office to pick it up.
Detailed instructions: How to Access Alternate Format Files
If you have the peer note-sharing or paid note-taking accommodation:
- Complete the Review and Confirm My Accommodations module and ensure that "Access to Note-User Module" has been selected for the course in which you wish to request notes.
- In ClockWork, select "Note-Users (to GET notes)".
- Your list of courses appears. Request a note take for each course that you require a note-taker.
Detailed instructions: How to Request Notes
How-To's for Note Providers
- In ClockWork, select the "Note Provider (to GIVE notes)" module
- Follow the Note Taker Registration wizard and upload your sample notes.
If you have been selected as a note-taker by Student Accessibility and Achievement:
- In ClockWork, select "Note Provider (to GIVE notes)" module
- Select the "courses/notes" tab. Beside the course you want to provide notes for, select "upload my lecture notes" and "submit".
Detailed instructions: How to Provide Notes
How-To's for Instructors
- In the ClockWork Instructor Portal review the instructor information and click "Courses".
- Select the term, course, and "Tests and Exams" beside the course. The Test/Exam Information wizard will launch.
- Confirm test information, and select "submit changes" to upload a digital copy of the test.
*If the test has not already been created, you must create it yourself by entering the date and selecting "Add this test". The Test/Exam Information wizard will launch.
Detailed instructions: How to Upload Test Information and Exams
IT Knowledge Base
Find more instructions in the IT Knowledge Base "ClockWork" Article.