Nahum Gelber Law Library
3660 Peel Street
Montreal, Quebec H3A 1W9
Responsible for the provision of a range of library and information services and collections to support teaching, learning, and research in law.
- Master of Library and Information Studies, McGill University, Montréal, QC, June 2003
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in History, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, ON, June 1999
Areas of interest
- Legal academic librarianship
- Library collections in law
- Legal abbreviations and citations
- Canadian Association of Law Libraries (CALL)
- Montreal Association of Law Libraries (MALL)
Côté, M., Kochkina, S., & Mawhinney, T. (2016). Do you want to chat?: Re-evaluating organization of virtual reference service at an academic library. Reference and User Services Quarterly, 56 (1), 36-46.
Côté, M. (2015). Canada. In I. I. Kavass. & M. M. Prince (Eds.), World Dictionary of Legal Abbreviations: Volume 1 (110 p.). Buffalo, NY: William S. Hein.
Côté, M. (2015). French. In I. I. Kavass. & M. M. Prince (Eds.), World Dictionary of Legal Abbreviations: Volume 1 (100 p.). Buffalo, NY: William S. Hein.
Johal, R. & Côté, M. (2013). Mining legal and business resources on Canadian banking. Partnership: the Canadian Journal of Library and Information Practice and Research, vol. 8 (no. 1).
Côté, M. (2012). Building a transsystemic law library collection. In S. Holder (Ed.) Professional programs: Trends and best practices (pp. 327-340). Hershey, PA: IGI Global.
Bujold, A., Bélanger, N., Pilon, I. & Côté, M. (2011). Qui sont les nouveaux professionnels de l’information? Le Monde Juridique : le magazine des juristes du Québec, vol. 20 (no. 1), 19-23.