The CDO organizes many events with other units at the Faculty and with student clubs and services. Some of the events we've hosted in the past include:
- Advising Day, where students can meet all the student services at the Faculty and ask for advice.
- Admissions Speed Meet, where prospective and newly-admitted students can meet the people who will advise them when they arrive as students.
- The Dean's Toronto Coffeehouse, where recent graduates and older alumni working in Toronto can network and reconnect with the Dean and each other.
- First Year Series, designed to introduce 1Ls to various aspects of law school life. The CDO hosts a session on planning your degree and career tracks.
- Halloween Candies, for fun!
- Health and Wellbeing Events, hosted in collaboration with the SAO and the Student Wellbeing Committee, including therapy puppies and yoga in the Atrium.
If you have event ideas, or want more information about these events, please %20cdo [dot] law [at] mcgill [dot] ca (email us) or stop by NCDH Room 416!