The Career Development Office (CDO) acts as a liaison between law students and legal employers. In this role, the CDO provides employers resources to advertise job openings, and to familiarize themselves with McGill students.
The CDO is an active member of the Canadian Legal Career Development Network, a network of Canadian law school career centers, as well as the National Association for Law Placement (NALP), an American organization offering expertise in law recruitment and law placement issues.
Employers can find the following resources on this website:
- How to post a job on the myFuture portal, accessible to all current McGill students, and alumni up to three years after graduation.
- Information about on-campus and organized recruitment.
- Information about McGill Law alumni.
- Information about the McGill BCL/LLB and McGill students.
- Opportunities for visibility on campus, through the CDO and the Law Students Association. This section also includes information for employers seeking to host in-house events.