The Minor in Nanotechnology is a cross-disciplinary program at the intersection of Science, Engineering and Medicine. Explore your interests and discover new ones in a variety of disciplines like:
- Nanomaterial synthesis and processing approaches
- Physicochemistry and quantum behavior of nanomaterials
- State-of-the-art techniques for nanomaterial characterization and detection
- Applications of nanomaterials in engineered solutions
- Nanomaterials in medicine and pharmacology
- Nanomaterials in electronics and energy
- Environmental, health, and social impacts of nanomaterials
The Minor in Nanotechnology opens the door to an evolving diversity of careers, including work in the healthcare, bioenergy, mechanical engineering, pharmaceuticals, and medical device sectors.
You can become a professional:
- Mechanical engineer
- Optical assembly technician
- Research and development engineer
- Research scientist
- Market development manager
As a Minor Nanotechnology student in the Faculty of Engineering, you can take courses like:
Discover these related majors:
Ready to apply?
For this program, you'll need to apply to the Faculty of Engineering.
See full admission requirements for more information about deadlines and whether supporting documents are required for your application.