It is your responsibility to ensure official test results are sent directly to McGill by the testing board. McGill strongly prefers to receive results electronically, directly from the issuing organization, when possible.
- Applicants should not attempt to upload or email results.
- McGill University receives many test results electronically, including (but not limited to) ACT, AP, Duolingo, IB, IELTS, SAT, TOEFL. McGill’s institutional codes are:
- TOEFL and College Board (SAT, AP): 0935-00
- ACT, it is 5231
- There is no institution code required for IELTS or other tests
- The personal information you provide to the examination board needs to match the information you provide to McGill. If there is a discrepancy in personal information, we will not be able to match your electronic results; contact Service Point via the webform to have your test results matched to your file.
Note regarding IELTS results:
McGill accepts only scores submitted electronically by an IELTS test centre, and no longer accepts paper TRFs (Test Report Forms) directly from test centres and candidates. Please contact the test center where you took the IELTS test and request that your test scores be sent electronically to McGill. You can verify receipt of your results directly in Minerva; please allow an appropriate delay as McGill receives IELTS results on an ongoing basis.