Please note: The information provided on the on-line housing lists has been provided by private landlords not associated with McGill.
The accommodations have not been inspected by McGill and McGill makes no representation as to the accuracy of the information posted or the suitability of the accommodation for student use.
McGill University assumes no responsibility in regard to any lease made with the landlord or any arrangements made by students sharing the accommodations.
Students are advices to meet with the ownder and inspect the premises before signing a lease.
GOOD NEWS! WE NOW HAVE A SYSTEM FOR ONLINE LISTINGS
Advantages for students looking for an apartment are:
- There is a virtual alert when you can register to receive e-mail every 24 hours based on your criteria.
- You can now see exactly where the apartments are located and view the buildings with Google Maps.
- You can see photos of the apartments or rooms.
- Mac Campus students, you now have access to a zone "MAC," you don't have to look into zone Z anymore.
- To place an ad
- To view for the apartment listings
- To create an account
- To register for the virtual alert
HOW DOES THE NEW SYSTEM WORK1. First time user, create an account
You will provide the following:
- 1. First name
- 2. Last name
- 3. E-mail address
- 4. Password