Systems, Support and Reporting Services
- We are responsible for providing comprehensive systems and administrative support and reporting services to all student award administrators and processors across the University.
These support services for both undergraduate and graduate awards will include:
- System access, including security setup requests
- Aid Fund creation, budget and cap setting
- Relevant information about all types of student funding: scholarships, fellowships, student stipends from research grants, external agency awards, etc.
- Student eligibility checking and disbursement of awards
- Award maintenance, such as cancellations, modifications and reassignments
- Report development and maintenance services
- Training and user documentation on the systems and processes relating to the ‘Financial Aid and Awards Admin’ tab in Minerva
- Support service for questions, trouble shooting, and issue resolution
Our mandate is to present a unified, consistent and positive image of the Central Aid Offices as it relates to award processing with the goal of achieving process efficiencies with the greatest consideration for service excellence and system controls.
Our goal is to achieve timely and efficient award disbursements to students by supporting administrators across the University who are responsible for the award process. We have a commitment to serve our awarder community with efficiency and reliability as defined in our Award Processing Commitment Schedule.
- In order to submit awards on the FAA Admin tab in Minerva you must have access to the Award Processing Form.
- Visit the New Award Processors section for step-by-step guide on how to gain access.
- For queries or issues related to FAA system access, contact FAA-security [at] mcgill.ca
- Visit the How To's section for useful tips and information.
- For questions, troubleshooting, and issue resolution email student.funding [at] mcgill.ca
- Operating hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Report requests and inquiries
- Visit the Reporting section to access the suite of reports available
- To request a new report, complete the Report Request Form with your requirements
- For questions, troubleshooting and issue resolution, email reporting.ssao [at] mcgill.ca