We are responsible for providing comprehensive systems and administrative support services to all student award administrators and processors across the University. These support services for both undergraduate and graduate awards will include:
- System access, including security setup requests
- Aid Fund creation, budget and cap setting
- Relevant information about all types of student funding: scholarships, fellowships, student stipends from research grants, external agency awards, etc.
- Student eligibility checking and disbursement of awards
- Award maintenance, such as cancellations, modifications and reassignments
- Training and user documentation on the systems and processes relating to the ‘Financial Aid and Awards Admin’ tab in Minerva
- Support service for questions, trouble shooting, and issue resolution
Our mandate is to present a unified, consistent and positive image of the Central Aid Offices as it relates to award processing with the goal of achieving process efficiencies with the greatest consideration for service excellence and system controls.
Our goal is to achieve timely and efficient award disbursements to students by supporting administrators across the University who are responsible for the award process. We have a commitment to serve our awarder community with efficiency and reliability as defined in our Award Processing Commitment Schedule