The McGill Graduate Sociology Students Association (MGSSA) is an association under the Post-Graduate Students' Society of McGill University that represents all students pursuing sociology at the graduate level.
Our purpose is:
- to provide representation for the Membership, as appropriate;
- to facilitate graduate student life for the graduate and postdoctoral researchers working within the Department;
- to arrange social activities for our members;
- to foster a sense of community, academic and otherwise, with equivalent organizations outside the Department.
- To act as a public, social, and proactive agent in the fight against social injustices, both internally as an organization and externally in broader society.
- To act as a protector of member rights.
MGSSA aims to help graduate sociology students make the most of their degrees. For more information, do not hesitate to send us an email.
MGSSA's email: mgssa.pgss [at] mail.mcgill.ca