May 10, 2022: The adolescent brain with Cecilia Flores and Anna Weinberg
Mini-Science 2022: The Brain – Frontiers in Neuroscience
Exciting presentations by some of McGill's leading neuroscientists about the brain, the mind and the neuroscience of living as we now understand it. Find out how the brain and memory changes as we age, or how the bilingual brain functions, and how remarkably emotional our brains are.
- March 23, 2022: The brain and decision-making with Ross Otto and Mathieu Roy
- March 30, 2022: The brain and artificial intelligence with Doina Precup and Tim Kennedy
- April 6, 2022: Memory, models and philosophy of the brain with Ian Gold and Brendan Johns
- April 20, 2022: The brain and interpersonal relationships with Jennifer Bartz
- April 27, 2022: The brain, memory and cognitive aging with Véronique Bohbot and Oliver Hardt
- May 3, 2022: The bilingual brain with Debra Titone and Gigi Luk
- May 10, 2022: The adolescent brain with Cecilia Flores and Anna Weinberg
All talks are in English.