Mini-Science 2019: Science and the future!
Can McGill scientists help us build a better world? Learn how leading chemists, ecologists, paleontologists and even computer scientists at the University are helping us to understand how the future can be more just, more sustainable and inclusive.
- March 20: The future of food
- March 27: The future of nature
- April 3: The future of water
- April 10: The future of plastic
- April 17: The future of computers and AI
- April 24: The future of evidence and ecology
All talks are in English.
Series of six talks: $45 (student or 65+); $90 (general). Refreshments included.
Registration closes 19 March 2019.
Redpath Museum Auditorium
859 rue Sherbrooke Ouest
Montreal, QC, H3A 0C4, CA
Transport and parking
Please refer to the Redpath Museum website for details.
We regret the venue for Mini-Science does not have provision for wheelchair access.