Bicentennial Mini-Science 2021
May 13, 2021: The future of space with Daryl Haggard
Resetting for a just future: how will science shape human destiny?
Find out how leading McGill scientists can help us to rethink and reset for the future. It’s a crucial time so be part of the re-set for the future! The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted business as usual in ways that are still unfolding and we are still coming to understand. This monthly Bicentennial lecture series will be held online from 6 – 7 pm (Montreal time). Participants will be able to interact with speakers and take part in moderated discussion to develop shared ideas and visions for a just future, together.
- April 8, 2021: Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Reason with Doina Precup
- May 13, 2021: The future of space with Daryl Haggard
- June 10, 2021: The future of chemistry with Tomislav Friščić
- July 8, 2021: The future of food, agriculture and trade with Graham MacDonald
- August 5, 2021: The future of the arts and music with Marcelo M. Wanderley
- September 9, 2021: Charting a Course to Global Sustainability in the 21st Century with Andrew Gonzalez
- October 7, 2021: The future of the environment with Nigel Roulet
- November 11, 2021: The future of humanity and global governance with Jennifer Welsh
- December 9, 2021: The future of the university with Suzanne Fortier
Mini-Science is brought to you with the generous support of the Trottier Family Foundation.
Mini-Science has been certified a Virtual Sustainable Event by the McGill Office of Sustainability.