Mini-Science back catalogue
Please note that in light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, all seven talks in the Mini-Science 2020 series have been cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience and invite you to read more about McGill's response to the COVID-19 situation at https://www.mcgill.ca/coronavirus/.
Exciting presentations by some of McGill's leading neuroscientists about the brain, the mind and the neuroscience of living as we now understand it. Find out how the brain and memory changes as we age, or how the bilingual brain functions, and how remarkably emotional our brains are.
- March 19: The brain and AI – CANCELLED
- March 26: The bilingual brain – CANCELLED
- April 2: The brain, memory and cognitive ageing – CANCELLED
- April 9: The adolescent brain – CANCELLED
- April 16: Memory, models and philosophy of the brain – CANCELLED
- April 23: The brain and decision-making – CANCELLED
- April 30: The brain and interpersonal relationships – CANCELLED
All talks are in English.
Series of seven talks: $40 (student or 65+); $80 (general). Refreshments included.
Registration closes 19 March 2020.
Jack Cram Auditorium
McGill Faculty of Education
3700 Mc Tavish St
Montreal, Quebec H3A 1Y2
Parking and accessibility
Limited underground parking is available at the venue with elevator access to the room. For an overview of the parking areas available on campus, including those designated for persons with disabilities, please visit the McGill Transport website.