McGill Nurses for Planetary Health
McGill Nurses for Planetary Health (MNPH) is one of the many student groups that are members of GAIHN! MNPH advocates for environmental and social justice at the Ingram School of Nursing and the wider community.
These are some of the events that MNHP have been responsible for:
- The Launch Event
- Let’s discuss about Waste in the Health Care System with Vanessa D’Aquila
- Co-organising ‘’In Solidarity with Wet’suwet’en’’
- Creation and distribution of a petition for the ISON to adopt the Joyce’s Principle.
- Collaboration with GAIHN and AQII for the redaction of the OIIQ Avis : Le Principe de Joyce Avis – Thème trois:Former le présent, développer l’avenir.
- Involve in improving sustainability at the ISON lab.)