Here are some experts that can comment on the Black Friday phenomenon:
Robert Soroka - Desautels Faculty of Management
- Black Friday: it really is not only about the "deals"
- Is "Black Friday" retail's version of road rage?
- Is Black Friday still important? (Gift cards, earlier "boxing day" sales, etc.)
- Why Black Friday is now a Canadian phenomenon?
- Black Friday and Marketing Strategy: "leaked" prices, contrived deals, artificial shortages, and literal door crashers
- Does Black Friday have any predictive value?
robert.soroka [at] mcgill.ca (Email )
Jui Ramaprasad - Desautels Faculty of Management
She studies how technology impacts consumption of digital goods and human behaviour.
jui.ramaprasad [at] mcgill.ca (Email)