Offered by the Equity Team, Office of the Provost and Vice-Principal Academic (OPVPA)
Are you interested in creating a workplace that is welcoming and inclusive of 2SLGBTQIA+ people but not sure exactly how to do this? This interactive session provides a concise introduction to gender diversity and inclusive language.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Understand key concepts related to gender and sexual orientation
- Recognize stereotypes and systemic barriers faced by 2SLGBTQIA+ individuals in the workplace
- Integrate inclusive language into everyday interactions
- Develop and deploy strategies to ensure your workplace is welcoming and inclusive of 2SLGBTQIA+ people
1. Click here to access Minerva.
2. In the Employee Menu, click on Training Menu, select Organizational Development, and follow the instructions to register.