Directory of Groups in Canada and Online for Racialized Minorities within Faiths
Quaker Friends of Color
Website | ministryonracism [at] fgcquaker.org (Email)
- An online space for Friends of Color to come together in community and worship in an environment with Friends who experience marginalization in their lives and Quaker meetings because they are a Person of Color.
Jews of Colour Canada
info [at] jewsofcolour.ca (Email )| Facebook
Jews of Colour - Canada is a social group and online community for Jews of Colour and our allies in Canada. Jews of Colour - encompasses black, teimani, sephardi, mizrahi, Asian, southeast Asian or any other diverse combination.
Black Muslims Initiative
- A grass-roots organisation based out of Ottawa dedicated to understanding and addressing issues at the intersection of Black & Muslim experience.
Black Sikh Initiative
- Based out of the USA.
- As an organization, they work to uplift Black, Dalit, and other marginalized voices while also educating, motivating, and empowering Sikh activists and allies regarding how they can actively combat discrimination within and outside of the Sikh community.
Canadian Unitarian Council
- Saturday online groups:
- 12:00 - 1:30 PM: Unitarian Universalist IBPOC Space The Canadian Unitarian Council offers an online space for UUs who are Indigenous, Black, and People of Colour, ages 18 and up, to gather safely to share experiences, stories, and be change-makers.
- 4:30 - 6:00 PM: Rising Together: UU Youth and Emerging Adults of Colour This online group for youth (14-19) and emerging adults (18-24) of colour in the Unitarian Universalist community gathers monthly for themed worship, discussions, and workshop-style activities.
Interfaith Perspectives on Racial and Economic Justice
Anti-Blackness: A View from Dharmic Life
Anti-Racist Resources for Buddhists
#BlackInMSA: 10 Recommendations for Muslim Student Organizations
#BlackLivesMatter Toolkit for Muslims
Buddha + Black Lives Matter: Racial Justice Toolkit
Buddhists for Racial Justice
Jewish Perspectives on Racial Justice
Jewish Resources for Racial Justice
Faith in Action: Responding to Racial Injustice (Catholic)
MuslimARC's Anti-Racism Guide for White Muslims
Presbyterian Church USA Racial Justice Resources
Racial Justice is Everyone’s Work
Racial Justice Resources from United Church of Christ
Spirituality and Social Justice (Unitarian Universalist)
Anti-Racism and Spirituality: Perspectives and Meditations
Why Anti-Racism Work Is Also Spiritual Work
RNS Series “Anti-Racism as a Spiritual Practice” hosted by Simran Jeet Singh
Anti-Racism Work as Spiritual Practice (Donovan Hayden, Westwood Unitarian Congregation, April 2021)
27: Rhonda Magee: The Inner Work of Racial Justice (Contemplative)
The Courageous Life
#227 Race is not Tangential to Meditation with Rhonda V. Magee (Contemplative)
Ten Percent Happier
Righteous Black Anger with Dante Stewart (Christian, Black Church Tradition)
Pass the Mic
Black Buddhist Panel on Dharma, Community, and Activism (Buddhist)
The Lion's Roar Podcast
Healing Systemic Racism with Lama Rod Owens (Buddhist, Contemplative)
The Now Age
Navigating life in my own skin by Zenju Earthlyn Manuel, Buddhist Sensei
The Spiritual Work of Black Lives Matter with Patrisse Cullors + Robert Ross
For a Just World: Sacred Conversations to End Racism
with Rev. Jayme Wooten, United Church of Christ
Black Liberation Theology, in its Founder's Words (Christian, Liberation Theology)
James Cone (March 13, 2008)
Race and Healing: A Body Practice with Resmaa Menakem