Follow us on:
On ground floor room 51 Macdonald Engineering Building.
The machine tool lab is equipped with state of the art machine tools such as CNC Lathes, Mills,and conventional machines including an air controlled room and class room where metrology is given as part of machine tool course.
Mechanical Engineering Projects:
There are yearly mechanical projects including ongoing projects such as Baja Car, Solar Car, Electric Snowmobile, Sae Formula Car, just to name a few, and all is done using our facility.
Machine Tool Lab Rules!
- Lab usage only for academic use.
- Safety glasses and shoes compulsory.
- No food allowed in the lab.
- Use equipment with respect.
- No cellular phones "on" in lab.
- Logout when you are finished.
- Note: McGill code of conduct also applies for EVERYONE.