- Each lecture costs $10 each and does NOT include an MCLL membership
- Registration is open until midnight, two nights before the lecture date, e.g. Wednesday at midnight for a Friday lecture, Monday at midnight for a Wednesday lecture.
- All lectures are delivered remotely using Zoom. You will receive a zoom access link by email the day before your lecture.
- If technical problems arise, it is possible to cancel a registration for a lecture and obtain a refund until one day AFTER the lecture is held. After that time, no refunds will be permitted.
You may cancel your registration in a lecture, workshop, or outing and obtain a refund until one day after it takes place, in case of technical problems, emergency or illness. This should be done online in your Athena account.
Steps to Register
If you are returning to MCLL and have an ATHENA account, follow steps 3-5.
If you are NEW TO MCLL and do not have an ATHENA account:
- Go to: https://continuingstudies.mcgill.ca/portal/logon.do?method=load This is the e-commerce website which manages registration and payment for MCLL study groups and lectures (called ‘Athena’)
- Follow the instructions to create a new ATHENA account. Once submitted, the system will send you a message to your email where you will be prompted to activate your password. Don’t forget to take note of your new ATHENA username and password – these are called your ATHENA credentials.
- Once you have decided on your lecture(s), proceed to the Lectures registration and purchase page on ATHENA.
- Click the ‘+’ next to each of the lecture titles to expand the description. Select ADD TO CART. Click ‘ - ‘ to collapse the description. Repeat for any additional lectures or select CHECKOUT to finalize the payment process. You will need to login in to your ATHENA account to complete checkout.