Microscopy and Imaging
- Bruker Nanoscope Analysis v1.90r1sr2 (contact milab.chemistry [at] mcgill.ca (subject: Nanoscope%20Analysis%20request) (Mohini) for download link)
Workshops are run periodically about using TopSpin and Mnova. Material is available on the Workshops page.
- TopSpin download link (requires account on the Bruker webpage)
- TopSpin quick installation instructions
- Full TopSpin 4 installation guide
- Introduction to processing with TopSpin
- Making figures with TopSpin
- McGill TopSpinAddOns description (addons are available here with a McGill login or contact nmr.chemistry [at] mcgill.ca (subject: Mnova%20software%20license%20request) (Kirill))
- Mnova download link (contact nmr.chemistry [at] mcgill.ca (subject: Mnova%20software%20license%20request) (Kirill) for license)
- MestreLab Lite CDE download link (requires an account with PerkinElmer for downloading the latest version of ChemOffice, but the MestreLab Lite CDE program is a standalone program. Contact Robin for the license key)
- You must connect to the McGill VPN or be on campus at least once every 90 days to run Mnova. Instructions for installing the VPN are available from the McGill IT Services Knowledge Base.
Thermal analysis and spectroscopy
- TRIOS Software for Discovery Series (DSC 2500 and TGA 5500) from TA instruments
- Advantage/Universal Analysis (UA) Software for Q-series instruments (TGA Q500 and Q50, DSC Q2000 and Q20) from TA instruments
- STARe Evaluation Software for TGA1 and DSC 1 from Mettler Toledo.