McGill’s Facilities and Space Management System (FAMIS) is McGill’s facilities and space management system. It is integrated with McGill’s Banner system for both human resources and financials.
Authorized users may access FAMIS to:
- Create service requests with maintenance & operations and monitor progress
- Track the billing processes
- Access a central repository of space data and current architectural plans
- Access reports on maintenance and space information for all campuses
- View and print floor plans of McGill spaces for all campuses
Note: As of June 15, 2022, you must sign into FAMIS via a secure “containment” site that provides the required browser functionality.
When accessing FAMIS from outside the McGill campus network, you will first need to first connect to the VPN.