Development Economics, Health Economics, Labour Economics, Experimental Economics
Articles in refereed journals
- "Is Bribery Really Regressive? Bribery’s Costs, Benefits and Mechanisms." With Jenny Hunt. World Development VOl. 40 (2): 355-372.
Related Links?: Is Bribery Really Regressive?
- "Ambiguity Aversion and Portfolio Choice in Small-Scale Peruvian Farming" with Jim Engle-Warnick and Javier Escobal. B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis and Policy. Vol. 11(1): Article 68
- "Health, Aging and Childhood Socio-Economic Conditions in Mexico" co-authored with Franque Grimard and Wilfredo Lim. Journal of Health Economics Vol. 29:5 (September 2010): 630-640.
- "How do additional alternatives affect individual choice under uncertainty?" with Jim Engle-Warnick and Javier Escobal, Canadian Journal of Economics Vol. 42:1 (February 2009)
- "Migration, Social Networks and Credit: Empirical Evidence from Peru" with Eric Santor. Developing Economies (December 2009)
- "Education, Labour Supply and Market Development in Rural Peru,"World Development Vol. 36:11 (November 2008)
- "Measurement Error in Access to Markets Data," with Javier EscobalOxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics. Vol. 70:2 (April 2008)
Related Links: Measurement Error in Access to Markets
- "Self-Employment Earnings and Returns to Education in Rural Peru."Journal of Development Studies. Vol. 41:7 (October 2005)
Articles under review
- "Social Exchange and Risk and Ambiguity Preferences" with John Engle and Jim Engle-Warnick.
Related Links: Social Exchange and Risk and Ambiguity Preferences
- "Long Term Effects of Civil Conflict on Women’s Health Outcomes in Peru" (September 2011) with Franque Grimard
Related Documents: Long Term Effects of Civil Conflict on Women’s Health Outcomes in Peru
- “Learning-by-Doing in an Ambiguous Environment” With Jim Engle-Warnick.
Related Documents: Learning-by-Doing in an Ambiguous Environment
- "Coordination, Common Knowledge and an H1N1 Outbreak." with Jim Engle-Warnick, Natalia Mishagina and Erin Strumpf. CIRANO working paper 2013s-10
Related Links: Coordination, Common Knowledge and an H1N1 Outbreak.
- “Bribery: Who Pays, Who Refuses and What are the Payoffs.” With Jenny Hunt. NBER Working Paper #11635 (September 2005).
Related Links: NBER Version