Google Code for Remarketing Tag - Bloom
The Business of Entertainment: Career Pathways in Executive Production
Dreaming of a career in executive production? Whether you aspire to manage creative endeavours in film, television, live shows, events, festivals or video games, you need more than creative talent and skill. Executive producers must be able to develop a vision, inspire and motivate a team, secure funding, negotiate deals, manage intellectual property, and successfully market their projects to the public. They must master the business side of entertainment.
If you’re aiming for the executive producer's chair, then our upcoming Info Session for Creative Professionals is for you. Led by Executive Producer and McGill Faculty Lecturer Sylvain Gauthier, you’ll join professionals from across creative sectors for an interactive presentation on topics such as:
- Why demand for creative professionals with skills in executive production is up
- 9 types of organizations hiring executive producers (and some you might not expect)
- The fastest growing creative sectors and hottest industries for jobs
- Key creative industries seeing the fastest growth and the hottest sectors for jobs
- 7 key skills every executive producer needs
- Doorways to international careers and the capabilities needed to manage creative projects abroad
Snacks and refreshments will be served.