- Eligibility & Requirements
- Packages & Fees
- Cancellation Policy
- 3-STEP Registration
- TechFair Terms and Conditions
Eligibility & Requirements
Attendance is restricted to organizations representing the recruiting needs of the participating organization. Promotion of products and/or services for any other purpose is not permitted.
Employer registration is full. Email careers4engineers [at] mcgill.ca to be added to the waitlist.
Please note these KEY DATES for the Fall 2023 event:
- (FULL) October 4 @ 10am - 3pm (ET): In-Person TechFair - Day 1
- (FULL) October 5 @ 10am - 3pm (ET): In-Person TechFair - Day 2
Packages & Fees
Cost: $850 per company
- Booth includes 4’x6’ table with tablecloth + 2 chairs
- Company name promoted as part of attending companies on McGill TechFair website and Faculty's social media platforms
- Company logo on TechFair website, social media, promotional posters, A/V screens/ bulletin boards*
*Logo will only be included in promo if company completes registration by August 18, 2023
A full refund of all fees will be authorized as long as the cancellation request is received (by email) by September 15, 2023. No refund will be issued for cancellation requests that are made after the registration deadline.
►STEP 1: PRE-REGISTRATION WEBFORM
Employer registration is FULL.
Email careers4engineers [at] mcgill.ca to be added to the waitlist
►STEP 2: Credit Card Payment
In order to complete the registration, and process the payment for your participation, a link to access our Online Credit Card Payment System will be sent to you shortly after we receive your completed pre-registration webform (credit card payment only).
►STEP 3: Event logistics
Once your payment is received, we will confirm more logistics details about the in-person event.
TechFair Terms and Conditions
Upon registration, the corporation or organization ("The Organization") and McGill University Technology Career Fair Committee ("The Committee") agree to the following:
- Upon registration completion, the Organization assumes all costs as outlined in the registration package and on the invoice. In case of any discrepancy between the invoice and the prices advertised, the advertised price prevails.
- The Organization agrees to provide and complete all necessary and applicable fields within the STEP ONE: Pre-Registration Webform. Once this webform is completed, the Organization will receive instructions for STEP TWO: Registration Fees Payment to be received by email.
- The Organization will receive a STEP TWO: Registration Fees Payment email with instructions on how to pay the required registration fees. The Organization agrees to pay the registration fee amount in full, within the deadline date indicated on the email. Failure to complete payment by the indicated deadline date will render the Organization’s preliminary registration null and void.
- Cancellation Policy: A full refund of all fees will be authorized as long as the cancellation request is received via email to careers4engineers [at] mcgill.ca by September 15, 2023.
- The Organization agrees that all logistical procedures (including location, price and hours of the event) are entirely at the discretion of the Committee.
- Should the event be cancelled by the members of the Committee, the amount paid by the Organization for the registration will be reimbursed in full using the same method of payment.