Who: Hosted by the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS) McGill Student Chapter
When: Friday May 11th from 9-5pm
Where: Thomson House Ballroom (3650 rue McTavish)
Event Description: Thinking about a career in industry? Join us on Friday, May 11th to sit down with industry professionals and discuss how to approach making that leap. This event will feature short talks by professionals from a variety of pharmaceutical and related industries as well as small group discussions and a networking reception.
Registration: The event is restricted to 60 participants. Register through myFuture. An additional 40 spaces will be made available for the networking reception at the end of the event from 3-5pm (first come first serve).
Details: We recommend a business casual dress code and business cards (not CVs) are welcome. Registration for the event is $5.00 at the door (cash only please). Do let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
Invited Industry Professionals
- Vice President of Medical Affairs at Bristol Myers Squibb
- Director of Scientific Operations at Algorithme Pharma
- Senior Clinical Manager et Rossy Cancer Network
- Associate Director of Chemistry at NuChem Therapeutics
- Co-founder of Cyto Precision
- Research Associate, NuChem Therapeutics
- Medical Science Liaison at Astra Zeneca
For more information, please contact: aapsmcgill.mcgill [at] gmail.com