The Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences University Advancement office, in collaboration with CaPS, MCSS, DHNUS, FSA, AESUS and BESS, is excited to be hosting a Career Expo.
This event is FREE to Macdonald Campus students.
We understand that one of the hardest parts of job searching is getting in front of industry professionals. On the 12th of March you will have access to meet many professionals, alumni of the Faculty, and have that face-to-face to learn more about their sectors. This is your chance to develop contacts in many organizations in one day! Centennial Centre Ceilidh 4:30pm followed by a networking reception.
At this event we will have the following Professionals:
1. Debra Harrison, BSc(AgrEng)’80 President John Deere Canada
2. Jacinthe Côté, BSc(NutrSc)’99, MSc’04 (Food Science) Director Baker’s Yeast – Product Management Lallemand
3. Sam Choucha, BSc(FSc)’95, MSc’97 VP Commercial – Taste Kerry International
4. Micheline Ayoub, MSc’93, PhD’02 (Plant Science) Programs Manager Genome Quebec
5. Anne Frazer-McKee, BSc(FSc)’16 Production Specialist Parmalat Canada
6. Kim Arrey, BSc(FSc)’80 Dietetics author, speaker
7. Ali Husain, BSc(AgEnvSc)’06 Industrial Performance Sanofi Pasteur
8. David Giard, B of Eng’07 Bioresource, MSc’11 Project Manager Environment BBA
9. François Lachance, BSc(AgrEng)’03 Department Manager Mechanical BBA
10. Dietitians of Canada
11. Frédéric Rivard, BSc(AgEnvSc)’15 Farm Co-manager
12. Dalal Hanna, MSc’15 Science, PhD candidate Renewable Resources
13. Gaëtan Lussier MSc’65, DSc’79 former Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
ALSO: Aurora Pietroniro is a successful Human Resources executive with a solid track record in directing forward looking HR teams as well as consulting business executives on People Strategies. TALENT 300, a Talent Management and Talent Acquisition consulting firm.
RSVP through myFuture